Add your system User
Yes, it is this simple, creating a new user for ftp access in vsftpd is as easy as creating a new valid linux system user.
Disable SSH access for FTP users
The default user creation script will give a user the /bin/bash shell, which can be a little too powerful. If you don’t want your users logging into your server via SSH, we need to know how to block this access. If you change the shell to /bin/false, the users will only be able to login via ftp or mail if you have that setup. Here is how to modify your users:
- August 20, 2018 @ 16:56:23 [Current Revision] by admin
- August 20, 2018 @ 16:56:20 by Sharing Solution
- August 20, 2018 @ 16:55:00 by Sharing Solution
- December 4, 2014 @ 10:27:52 by admin
- December 4, 2014 @ 10:27:44 by admin
No comments yet.