When you deploy the source code to the live server, you may see the issue
The resource from pub/ directory was blocked due to MIME type (“text/html”) mismatch (X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff)…
You can solve it by the following ways
- Remove all files from
var/folder by using this command rm -rf var/*
- Check for .htaccess in pub/static. If not exists, take a file from a fresh setup.
- Run the following commands
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f php bin/magento indexer:reindex php bin/magento cache:clean
Hope it helps you solve the problem 🙂
- January 3, 2020 @ 11:42:06 [Current Revision] by Sharing Solution
- January 3, 2020 @ 11:40:46 by Sharing Solution
- January 3, 2020 @ 11:39:08 by Sharing Solution
No comments yet.